- Lifeline Home Gym HG 002 has a heavy duty square frame construction of CRC Steel Tube of 2 inches. The frame of the gym is powder coated which makes the product long-lasting and non-corrosive (rust-free).
- The home gym has a total weight stack of 72kg (12 plates of 6kg each). The total weight of the machine is 120kg.
- Non cable change design. It is easy to open pulley locks which makes it easier to use other attachments provided; Lat Pull-down Rod, Tricep Rod and Ankle Strap.
- HG 002 allows full body conditioning as you can target your back, chest, biceps, triceps, quadriceps, abdominals, etc. An assortment of activities can be performed; Lat Pull-Front/Back, Butterfly, Rear Deltoid, Preacher Curls, Low Pulley Row, Bench Press, Military Press, Bench Row, Leg Extension and many more.
- Cushioned Seat with sweat proof padded foam for the user to exercise serenely. The padded foam rollers help in securing your ankles and legs which provides a cushioning effect while working out.
- The Rubber Foot Caps on the base protect the metal framework from damaging the surface and give dependability to the product, thus, keeping it in position.
- Free PAN India voice and video call assistance, (working hours: Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm). A YouTube installation video link is also available.